Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Start of the Term

Ok. Start of the new term. Middle of the 1st week. As usual, school term is never as fun as school holidays...cos have to wake up early, return home late, do homework, stay up late, etc and the list just goes on. And there's always tests and some stupid results to "spice up" lives. But anyway...

Saturday's e-filing was rather fun. Served a total of 4 "customers" (uncles) as compared to last year's 5 "customers"...I think. But this time round, there's ZJ, so the activity was definitely more interesting.

Timetable has changed. Changed for the better, I guess. At least now the latest I can still reach home by 6 plus as compared to before, whereby I leave school by 6 plus. But there are always people with very good and marvellous timetables, whereby their lessons end at 12 plus, even earlier than the days in NAS. How much I envy them. But never mind lor, since I have got no choice anyway.

On this coming Saturday, my class wants to have a class outing. but can't make it. Many people can't make it too. Perhaps an outing during June Hols would be better, more days, cant possibly everyone is busy everyday. But the probability that everyone is free on a particular day is...(1/30) to the power of 23...Hahahaha.